Fun Facts About Georgia
- Georgia actually has a state ‘possum—his name is Pogo.
- There are over 55 streets in Atlanta with the name “Peachtree.”
- In Georgia, funeral directors can lose their licenses if they use obscene language in the company of a corpse.
- Every citizen in Acworth must own a rake—by law!
- In the Chicken Capital of the World, Gainesville, Georgia, it is illegal to eat chicken with a fork.
We got the last one covered for you… Put it in a taco!
Lunch Special ~ Two Baha Tacos with Mexican Rice and Beans